Virtual INSET 2021 – Day 4 – Morning Session
The first of its kind, a virtual and centralized INSET starts tomorrow! Join us from March 15-19 and participate synchronously and asynchronously in talks that bridge technology and curriculum. Among the topics that will be covered by the five-day INSET are the following:
– Integrating DepEd TV in classroom instruction
– Using DepEd Commons and its new features
– Accessing Open Educational Resources (OERs)
– Using the Learning Management System (LMS) to monitor students’ progress
– Developing and preparing interactive instructional materials to enhance instruction
– Maximizing ETUlay sessions to help parents in their extended role in distance education
You can watch the live broadcast of the virtual INSET on the following platforms:
DepEd Philippines FB Page
DepEd Edtech Unit FB Page
DepEd Edtech Unit YouTube Channel
DepEd TV YouTube Channel
DepEd Philippines YouTube Channel
You can also access the talks at your convenience and earn your digital certificates through logging in to .
Browse through courses, select the category ICTS – Educational Technology Unit Webinar Series 2021, click the subcategory Virtual In-Service Training for Public School Teachers (March 2021), and enter the enrollment key. The enrollment key is the name of the region where you are stationed.
Do not miss out this opportunity of professional growth and development!