So you started a blog… now what?! Once you first buy your domain and create your website, it can be hard to navigate what to do next with your beginner blog. How can you set up your blog for success and grow your blog from the beginning?! Well, today I’m sharing 5 tips for new bloggers and sharing what you need to do your first month blogging.
(If you want to skip over the Google Search Console tutorial, jump to 7:13)
Want to learn more about what I talked about? Check out the resources below!
GOOGLE ANALYTICS & SEARCH CONSOLE:
○ Guide To Google Analytics –
○ Guide To Google Search Console –
Download your FREE Google Analytics Setup Checklist –
Download your FREE Google Search Console Setup Checklist –
○ My 2019 Pinterest Process –
○ How To Write The Perfect Pin Description –
○ Pinterest SEO Basics –
○ How I Reached 2 MILLION on Pinterest –
○ Beginner’s Guide To Tailwind & Tailwind Tribes –
Get 100 pins for free on Tailwind today (free trial) –
○ How To Write A Blog Post –
○ What To Blog About To Get Pageviews –
○ The Business Of Blogging –
○ How I Transformed My Beginner Blog Into A Business –
○ My Blogging Process (How I create blog posts) –
Create a plan to blow up your brand in 60 days or less! –
//COME SAY HI!
//SHOP MY PRODUCTS!
Content Calendar Template –
Blow It Up Blueprint –
Lightroom Mobile Presets –
The Blog Hustler (ebook) –
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting TheContentBug.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Sharing blogging tips to help you grow your blog faster than you thought possible!